English   |   Bahasa Melayu

Mapois

 

The Real Patriot's Voice

18 October, 2008

2 Years in the Blogosphere


I have started on writing this blog since two years ago, just after I went to a Youth Blogger Forum which organized by the DAP. It was held just after my public examination and therefore, made me had a chance to go.

mapois

In these two years, I am not only had an opportunity to voice out my opinions here but also give me a chance to improve my language. Although my English is not well but at least, I improved by writing this blog.

mapois

In the meantime, I also realized that my blog visitors are limited. But what being more important to me is not the number of visitors, as long as it has visitors where it shown that my voice is heard. And at least, I can share my opinions on current affairs with my friends via this blog.

mapois

Besides, I also feel appreciated on living this modern society, where we have blog, YouTube and etc. that I strongly believe will help in the democratization and in making a matured society for our beloved country.

mapois

There will rarely be an update in this blog until December 2008.

mapois

2 comments:

  1. Jiajiang,
    get to know you from DAP live telecast just now. Firstly I must congratulate you for pursuing whats 'just' for yourself meaning what you believed in.

    After going thru your blog briefly, though I don't understand Chinese, theres a lot of passion you exhibited in your blog. I will have to encourage you because I know you can do great things in your life. Don't get me wrong Im not fortune telling.I say this because you first learn about gratefulness, and aprreciation what you have.

    I like to guide you in your English,thats the least I can do if you like. FOC of course. Im no expert but certainly can assist you along the way.

    you can reached me at my email: mindmatter7@yahoo.com Ask me any English questions you like.Don't hold back, that way you free free to express and I can guide you more easily?

    Good nite,
    God Bless
    Mindmatter

    ReplyDelete
  2. By the way, extend my invitation also to any of your Chinese speaking friends too if they like to learn a bit more in spoken or written English. i will be glad to help.

    mindmatter

    ReplyDelete