English   |   Bahasa Melayu

Mapois

 

The Real Patriot's Voice

12 January, 2009

Do You Accept LGBT?

She's my son - Part 1



mapois
She's my son - Part 2


MAPOIS

LGBT is an initialism referring collectively to lesbian, gay, bisexual, and transgender/transsexual people. - Wikipedia

mapois

I ever imagined that if my future son or daughter is among the LGBT, sincerely, it’s absolutely hard for me to accept. However, it should be a human right to love someone who has the same sex with him or her, and there is also a right to trans-sex. This is because those are their instinct.

mapois

Hence, I think the community should recognize the LGBT community and there should be no discrimination against them. Besides, the government should recognize the marriage of the homosexual community, but of course, we are not promoting their life style to the people.

mapois

No comments:

Post a Comment